Applicants who are granted admission will be informed via SMS or mail and will need to complete the following formalities:-
- Payment of fee to be made within one week of confirmation, failing which, admission will stand cancelled.
- Mode of payment:
- Only First payment to be made by Demand Draft or online.
- Demand Draft must be in the name of "Gyanshree School”, Payable at Delhi.The name of your ward, grade and telephone no. should be written at the back of the Demand Draft.
- For Grades I and above, Transfer Certificate (TC) from the institution last attended has to be submitted within 10days of joining.
- Admission will be provisional till all the documents are submitted to the Admission Department and subject to realization of the payment.
- The School has the right to cancel the admission if any information furnished at the time of Registration/ Admission is found to be incorrect or forged.
- In case the child does not join the academic session after payment of the fee, admission fee amount shall be forfeited. In case of not joining information must be given at least one month prior to the starting of the session, else one Month Composite Fee along with the Admission Fee will be forfeited.