Registration form is available only online.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be called for the Interaction/Entrance Exam.
- Date of Interaction/Entrance Exam will be given only after successful payment of the Registration Fee (within a week of filing registration). The school authorities reserve the right to change the date and time of the same.
- Registration does not confirm admission. It is subject to entrance test/ observation, interaction & the availability of seats.
- Admission to Pre – Primary (Nursery to UKG) will be based on the interaction of the child and parents.
- Admission to Grade I to IX will be based on written assessment of the child followed by an interaction of the child and parents with the Principal.
- Admission in Grade XI will be based on the Aptitude test (prior to result) or Grade X Board Result followed by an interaction of the child and parents with the Principal.
- Direct admission in Grade X or XII will be as per the CBSE rules and regulations. Kindly contact the Admission Counsellor at 8527639997 for details of the same.
Following documents to be submitted to the Admission Counsellor on the day of the Interaction/Entrance Exam:
- Recent coloured passport photographs of the child and parents
- Photocopy of Date of Birth (issued by Municipal Corporation)
- Photocopy of Address Proof
- Photocopy of Immunization/Vaccination/ Record or Medical Certificate
- Photocopy of Report Card (for Grade I onwards)
- Photocopy of School ID Card (for child seeking admission in Grade LKG or above).
Above documents can also be sent on email@example.com
(Kindly mention the name of the child and class applied for in the subject)
*Parents wishing to avail bus facility must check tentative bus routes or consult the Transport Officer at 7042193399 before opting for the same.