AGE CRITERIA (2022–23)
- Nursery – 3 years 2 Months as on 1st April, 2023
- Kindergarten – 4 years 2 Months as on 1st April, 2023
- Grade I– 5 years 2 Months as on 1st April, 2023
- Registration form is available only online.
- Date of Interaction/Entrance Exam will be given only after successful payment of the Registration Fee (within a week of filing registration). The school authorities reserve the right to change the date and time of the same.
- Registration does not confirm admission. It is subject to admission test/ observation, interaction & the availability of seats.
- Admission to Pre – Primary will be based on the interaction of the child and parents.
- Admission to Grade I to IX will be based on written assessment of the child followed by an interactionof the child and parents with the Principal.
- Admission in Grade XI will be based on the Aptitude test (prior to result) or Grade X Board Result followed by an interactionof the child and parents with the Principal.
- Direct admission in Grade X or XII will be as per the CBSE rules and regulations. Kindly contact the Admission Counsellor for details of the same.
Following documents to be submitted to the Admission Counsellor on the day of the Interaction/Entrance Exam:
- Recent coloured passport photograph of child and parents
- Photocopy of Date of Birth (issued by Municipal Corporation).
- Photocopy of Address Proof
- Photocopy of Immunization/Vaccination/ Record or Medical Certificate
- Photocopy of Report Card (if applicable – after April 2023)
*Parents wishing to avail bus facility must check tentative bus routes or consult the Transport Officer before opting for the same.