Care must be taken to ensure that the date of birth filled in the Registration form tallies with that on the original birth certificate.
Admission to Pre – Primary will be through observation/interaction.
There will be a written test for students seeking admission to grade I-IX, XII.
Admission in grade X
Parents must be present in the school on the day of the test/interaction. The entire process may last up to two – three hours hence parents are advised to plan their schedules accordingly.
The candidates will be called for interaction/interview.
Parents wishing to avail bus facility must check tentative bus routes before opting for the same.
- Pre Nursery – 2 years 6 Months as on 1st April, 2018
- Nursery – 3 years 6 Months as on 1st April, 2018
- Kindergarten – 4 years 6 Months as on 1st April, 2018
- Grade I– 5 years 6 Months as on 1st April, 2018
- Registration form can be filled online or at the school campus.
- Date of written test/observation & interaction will be given only after successful payment of the Registration Fee. The school authorities reserve the right to change the date and time of the interview.
- Registration does not imply admission that is subject to admission test/ observation & interaction & the availability of seats.
- At the time of Interaction following documents are to be submitted to the Admission Counsellor:
- Recent coloured passport photograph of child and parents
- Photocopy of Proof of
- Date of Birth (issued by Municipal Corporation).
- Address Proof
- Report Card
- Immunization/Vaccination Record