Rules and Regulations
- Daycare fee is charged on a quarterly basis. No refund will be entertained except in case of withdrawal.
- The school is to be given a written notice of 1 month in advance, in case of withdrawal.
- Daycare facility will not be provided on any Saturday.
- No bus facility will be provided after school hours. Parents will need to pick - up the Shreeyan on their own.
- Shree parent must carry the escort card during the pick - up of the Shreeyan.
- Keeping the safety and security of the Shreeyan in mind, the Shree parent must adhere to the pick – up timings of the daycare and avoid any inconvenience to the child and the school.
- To avoid any health hazard to the Shreeyan and / or others, Shreeyans suffering from infectious/contagious diseases must observe the prescribed period of quarantine. The Shreeyan will be permitted to join the daycare only after producing a fitness certificate by the doctor.
CLICK HERE FOR DAYCARE REQUISITION FORM