Applicants who are granted admission will be informed via sms/mail and will need to complete the following formalities:-
- For Grades I and above, Transfer Certificate (TC) from the institution last attended, duly countersigned by the Directorate of Education has to be submitted.
- Payment of fee within the two weeks of confirmation, failing of which, admission will stand cancelled.
- First payment to be made by Demand Draft or NEFT only. Cheque payment is not acceptable under any circumstances at the time of admission.
- Demand Draft must be in the name of "Gyanshree School”, Payable at Delhi.
- The name of your ward, grade and registration no. should be written at the back of the Demand Draft.
- Fee, thereafter, is payable by A/C payee cheque or via NEFT
- NEFT Details:
Name of Saving bank account - GYANSHREE SCHOOL
Account No - 035094600000037
IFS Code - YESB0000350
Bank Name - YES BANK
Branch Name - JASOLA, NEW DELHI -110025
- Admission will be provisional till all the documents are not submitted to the Admission Department and subject to realization of the payment.
- The School has the right to cancel the admission if any information furnished at the time of Registration/ Admission is found to be incorrect or forged.