Applicants who are granted admission will be informed via sms/mail and will need to complete the following formalities:-
- Payment of fee within one week of confirmation, failing of which, admission will stand cancelled.
- For Grades I and above, Transfer Certificate (TC) from the institution last attended.
- First payment to be made by Demand Draft or Cheque only.
- Demand Draft must be in the name of "Gyanshree School”, Payable at Delhi.
- The name of your ward, grade and telephone no. should be written at the back of the Demand Draft/ Cheque.
- Admission will be provisional till all the documents are submitted to the Admission Department and subject to realization of the payment.
- The School has the right to cancel the admission if any information furnished at the time of Registration/ Admission is found to be incorrect or forged.
- In case the child does not join the academic session after payment of the fee, processing fee amount shall be forfeited.